Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday Madness

Mad Monday today, I went a little crazy and canned up homemade cranberry sauce, and a few jars of applesauce. I thought it would be fun to make my own jellied cranberry sauce. It turned out really good. I did two jellied, and two whole berry with orange rind. (thats how my hubby likes it) I had eight apples so I decided to sauce them up as well. Lol, sometimes I just want to jar everything up, it looks so pretty, and I feel so productive. 

Heres where the mad Monday comes into play. I decided to wash all my drapes because I noticed they were growing dust bunnies on the tabs, Yuk! My drapes instructions said wash and tumble dry, I thought OK that will be a breeze....well they all needed ironing, it took 2-1/2 hours to finish them. Ugh! They do look great though.

I have no sales at any of my shops, etsy, zibbet, artfire, bonanza and ebay, it is very discouraging. I will keep trying, of course, but it is hard sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment