Things are really moving along here in Montana. It is officially summer now. YAAAYYY! It sure took long enough! I hope someone remembered to tell old man winter to take a REST! I feel like I have waited forever for it to get here, and June is almost over...Ugh. So I decided I need to get productive, because before we know it fall will be settling in. I have made a goal to have at least 200 items posted in our zibbet shop before summer's end. It will mostly be jewelry, because you only have so many options with bath and body. Although, I do have a few ideas for some new b & b products. I will get to those at a later date.
I am thinking of adding an occaisonal recipe into this blog. I love to cook, and I love new recipes. So it stands to reason our follower's might like that as well. Leave me a comment with your opinion on adding a recipe, if you don't mind. The first recipe is a delicious ice cream pie, that my family loves, and we have it every summer.
Frozen Lemonade Pie
What you need:
• 1/3 cup country time lemonade mix (it comes in a canister)
• 1/2 cup water
• 2 cups vanilla ice cream (softened)
• 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
• 1 graham cracker pie crust (the larger 9 oz. size)
Four simple steps:
1. Stir the lemonade mix with the water until dissolved.
2. Add the ice cream and stir until smooth
3. Add the Cool Whip and stir until combined.
4. Pour into the pie shell and freeze at least 4 hours
This is absolutely scrumption! Enjoy! Let me know if you liked it.
I have been trying to design some new earrings with a 4th of July theme. What do you think?
You can find these and more at
It is gorgeous in Montana in the summer, we will be going camping soon, and I cannot wait. We go to Lake Kookanusa... it is beautiful!