Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas is coming fast...

Wow! It is almost Christmas day, just 6 prep days to go. I have to say I have been very busy with orders; most of them from local people, but several from our online venues. Hooray! I haven't been a very good blogger lately, it has been hard to keep up with everything. Our Zibbet.com site even had a sale. I was starting to wonder if anyone would ever find us there. So thanks to everyone who purchased from Garden Gate Botanicals, we are blessed with your patronage, and appreciate you choosing us over the gazillions of bath, body and jewelry opportunities online.

On a personal note, my daughter is doing well in New York. She has a job and is reconnecting with family. I am happy she is enjoying city life. I prefer our small town over the hustle and bustle of a larger metropolis, but I understand it's not for everyone. I'm happy if she's happy!

Remember my lament of our chickens and no egg laying? Well, that is most certainly over...I have more eggs than I know what to do with. I am eating an egg sandwich as I am writing this blog! I need some serious egg using recipes. Quiche for dinner tonight!



Well I need to wrap this up, I have three orders for body butter to make today! (yay) I also need to post some new pics of earrings my other daughter has created.




Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas this year!

2 comments:

  1. stopping by from Link Love :) Tracy @ havingfunsaving.com
    LOVE those red earrings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am following you from twitter. Happy to have found your blog. I will have to read further and check out your bath products. If you get a chance, stop by my blog...

    Anna, The Pilot's Wife
    Follow My Blog at: The Pilot's Wife Blog
    Follow me on: Twitter
    Like me on: Facebook

    ReplyDelete